The Coptic Faith welcomes you. Whether you live in the state of Delaware or just visiting, whether you go to church or not, whether you believe in Jesus Christ or still in doubt. We hope that we will be able to meet your spiritual needs and some of your social needs as well, and in turn, that you will be able to help us in our quest to more fully utilize the gifts for the members of our community.
Everyone in the whole wide world is welcome to join and pray with us.
The Coptic Orthodox Church believes that:
- There is only one God who created heaven and earth and everything in them.
- God is one in trinity and trinity in one the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the incarnate Logos of God and he is our Savior .
- He died on the cross for our sins, rose from the dead, ascended into the heavens, sat at the right hand of His Father, and He is coming again in his glory to Judge everyone.
- We believe in 7 sacraments of the church which are:
- Confirmation (Anointment of the Holy Spirit through the Holy oil of Myron).
- Unction of Sick.
In order to partake from the Holy Communion (the body and blood of the lord Jesus), one must be baptized once in his life time by an Oriental priest and to take a step in absolution after his/her confessing and repenting of any sins.
Come join us for more to understand and help you find your way to be with the savior Jesus Christ. We are here to serve and do so willingly.